PT Sales Lead
Shifts Available: Varies
In Person or On Line
(Click Here To Apply Today!
Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand founded in 1983. Nautica’s designs are styled in an enduring design and premium quality that captures the essence of both city and sea and a spirited lifestyle. Nautica offers an ideal environment for motivated, focused individuals eager for success!
Become the Newest Leader to the crew.
At Nautica, we are a socially conscious brand that promotes diversity and a respect for the water
The Sales Lead is a member of the store leadership team whose key role is the supervision of store staff and ensuring the highest level of customer engagement and sales results are achieved
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success.
• Drive the brand experience and customer service through styling, wardrobing and modeling the desired behaviors
• Leads the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store
• Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates and the in-store experience
• Executes all Loss Prevention, Safety and Compliance standards that protect Company assets
• Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Supports the Open-Door Policy and upholds the Employee Policy and Procedures
• Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity
• Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of Nautica.
Skills for Success:
• Preferred 2 years related retail or service-oriented experience
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales and profit results
• Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
• Detail orientated and excellent organization skills
• Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Are available during peak times, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
• Standing required for entire work shift
• Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
• Flexible availability
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Customer Focus
• Driving for Results
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
360 US Rte. 1 Suite # 5 Kittery, ME 03904