Part Time Sales Lead
Retailer: Hanna Andersson
Hours/Week: Part Time
Shifts Available: All
Benefits: We offer employee discount, competitive pay and flexible scheduling and an overall fun work environment.
Via Our Web Site
LIFE AT HANNA ANDERSSON AS A SALES LEAD
Are you looking for a company with… An atmosphere that focuses on family and fun! A brand that has a strong connection to customers and is GROWING!
Flexible schedules and a great discount?
Then, Hanna is looking for you! Hanna makes clothes to let kids be kids. Super crafted for more than just one child's use—that's our quality heritage and that's our standard. Because we love letting kids be kids with easy to mix clothes. Because Hanna quality starts with durable, washable fabrics and seams that withstand real life. Because all the ways that we keep kids carefree and also help them grow. Not just taller, but on the inside, where it counts
A day in the life as a Sales Lead will include:
• One on one interaction, delivering high levels of service and empowering all associates to convey our Unconditional Guarantee to each customer.
• Teamwork! Work alongside a strong store Leadership team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop others.
• Providing work direction on sales floor, leading the team in driving sales through floor management, communication and delegation.
• Maintaining the beautiful appearance of your store through your exceptional visual merchandising skills
• .Supporting and making sound judgments regarding Hanna’s values, policies and procedures.
At Hanna we value quality whether that’s in the products we make, how we serve our customers or the people we hire. We believe in play and encourage a balance of hard work and fun. Come join the Hanna family during this exciting time of growth!
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
375 US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: www.hannaandersson.com/careers