Key Leader and Store Inventory Leader
Retailer: Lululemon athletica
Hours/Week: Full time: 24-29 hours
Shifts Available: Days, Nights, Weekends
Benefits: Some of the benefits for those who qualify include, medical, dental and vision coverage, Long-Term Savings Plan; Sweat Benefits and more!
Please apply Via Our Web Site and search Kittery https://info.lululemon.com/careers/store-jobs
Via Our Web Site
Who you are:
You are an essential part of the store leadership team and the educator and guest experience every day. You are responsible for facilitating the educator experience, creating an outstanding guest experience through connection, and overseeing all operations of the retail floor. You are a part of every area of the retail store including product, community, operations and people.
You take initiative, have strong assessment skills and provide feedback for your team and are agile in adapting to the ebbs and flows of the day to day business. You work closely with the Store Manager and Assistant Managers in providing coaching on people experience, guest experience and business needs.
We are looking for two highly qualified leaders to join our team, including a Store Inventory Lead. The Store Inventory Lead (SIL) owns all back of house operations including shipping, receiving, back of house management, supply ordering and auditing, sensors and damages. You are a stand for leading self and others, have 1-2 years of experience in a management or inventory lead position.
You must love following operating principles and be an organizational master. Hours for the SIL require you to be available Mon-Fri until 11:30pm and at least one weekend day (open availability) *subject to change based on business needs and time of year and at the discretion of the Store Manager.
A day in the life:
• You are accountable for the experience of your team and your guests. You oversee the level of technical education on the floor, you ensure that that every guest receives an outstanding experience, and you speak authentically about our product, community and culture
• You have strong time management skills, strategically manage the day-to-day operations of the sales floor, and can prioritize and adapt to daily business needs in the moment, giving feedback and direction when needed
• You receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
• You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
• You are responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + destocking, and visual merchandising
• You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
• You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working (aka you don't take yourself too seriously)
• You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life
• You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
• You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
• You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
• You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
340 US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: info.lululemon.com/careers/store-jobs