Part Time Stock
Retailer: Crate and Barrel
Hours/Week: 16 - 32
Shifts Available: Day and evening shifts available
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: 30% Discount on housewares (Discount on furniture if you stay after the season)
Via Our Web Site
• Maintain all areas of the stockroom and store under the direction of the store management team.
• Assist the designer/visual merchant to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
• Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
• Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the stockroom manager or store manager.
• Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
• Perform store maintenance.
• Process all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner.
• Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
• Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
• Process transfers on a timely basis.
• Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
• Inform store management of the receipt of any new items and any major overages or shortages of merchandise.
• Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all Crate and Barrel associates.
• Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent
• Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
• Good communication skills, basic math
• Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
• Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
Visit us today or Apply online just search Kittery outlets.
Crate and Barrel
US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: jobs.crateandbarrel.com/