Part Time Sales
Retailer: Crate and Barrel
Hours/Week: 16 - 32 hours a week
Shifts Available: All
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: 30% discount on housewares (discount on furniture if you stay after the season)
Via Our Web Site
• Maximize company sales growth and profitability through creative sales skills and merchandising techniques, customer service and teamwork.
• Maximize sales and productivity through excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
• Keep current on merchandise in all departments and sell merchandise throughout the entire store.
• Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service to all of our customers.
• Maintain floor coverage; follow posted schedules with regard to counter assignments.
• Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, pricing and cleaning.
• Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise.
• Participate in the implementation and maintenance of seasonal floor plans.
• Learn merchandising techniques with regard to all Crate and Barrel merchandise.
• Communicate customer feedback to store management, staff and product managers concerning policies and/or merchandising requests, problems and suggestions
• Maintain store counter with regard to cleanliness and supplies.
• Assist in preparing the store and stockroom for Inventory and perform assigned duties.
• Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication
• Customer service/retail experience preferred
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent
• Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
• Good communication skills, basic math
• Ability to move and/or lift up to 50lbs; heavier product with team assist
• Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
Crate and Barrel
US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: jobs.crateandbarrel.com