Retailer: Under Armour
Hours/Week: Part time
Shifts Available: all
Salary: Competitive Salary
Via Our Web Site
• Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
• Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
• Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
• Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
336 US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: careers.underarmour.com/job/kittery/sales-teammate-pt/7686/18466070