Retailer: Under Armour
Hours/Week: Part Time
Shifts Available: All
Via Our Web Site
• Recognize and communicate Footwear opportunities to store leadership in a timely manner; partner with Store Manager and/or Merchandising DOR to develop and execute action plans for resolution.
• Hold self accountable for maintaining a customer focused environment when operating during business hours.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance
• Teach, train and coach store teammates on footwear product knowledge and technology. Understand competitor’s footwear offerings, industry trends, and upcoming UA footwear releases to be able to educate athletes and team on what makes UA footwear unique and a competitive advantage for our athletes.
• Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under Armour’s brand standards in footwear.
• Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
• Act as store expert in all footwear knowledge and technology.
• Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Be aware of and adhere to all Loss Prevention policies and advise management of any unusual internal or external activity.
• Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership immediately.
• Oversee and execute Floor Sets and company directed marketing and merchandising directives in footwear zone.
• Lead efficient and effective day to day store merchandising by ensuring that the store team understands and maintains Under Armour brand standards and sell through adjustments are held true to the Floor Set overview.
• Partner with Merchandising DOR to ensure all aspects of replenishment are properly executed - Fill the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
• Perform “level-sets” and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
• Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor and footwear zone, ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
• Lead all visual directives ensuring mapping and Floor Set are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe in the footwear zone.
• Supervise the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise including shipment receipt and processing, Floor Sets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
336 US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: careers.underarmour.com/job/kittery/footwear-lead-pt/7686/18967247