Retailer: Village Candle
Hours/Week: Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Shifts Available: All
(Part Time) (Full Time)
Benefits: Visit us Friday May 7 from 1 - 4 at our outdoor job fair in front of our new store!
In Person or Via Our Web Site
The Stock Associate is responsible for assisting in accurately and timely receiving and processing of store shipments. The Stock Associate assists stocking the sales floor in accordance with the visual merchandising guidelines and as directed by the store management team.
1. Receive, unpack, process, organize and store Company Store orders.
2. Segregate received items and allocate to separate on site storage areas as needed.
3. Ticket incoming goods with required price ticket information.
4. Stock the sales floor in accordance with the visual merchandising guidelines.
5. Prepare, obtain, and/or complete receiving paperwork, packing slips etc. as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Assist in weekly inventory cycle counting, including identifying issues that impact accuracy and report issues to store management for correction.
7. Assist with bi-annual physical inventory.
8. Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift.
9. Assist with retail price changes, including printing updated price tickets and re-ticketing
10. Inspect incoming orders for damage and report issues to store management team.
11. Wrap, pack and process product transfers.
12. Research inventory discrepancies as directed.
1. Follow all company policies and procedures for safety, quality, and sanitation with regard to personnel, maintenance, and equipment
2. Assist with coverage in other stores or departments as needed
3. May be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week periodically as business needs require
4. Perform other job duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Must be computer literate (Microsoft Excel preferred), have basic math skills and a proficient use of a calculator.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular basis and to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
4. Must be able to climb ladders, bend, twist, reach, push and pull and perform repetitive motions.
5. Must be able to move large quantities of merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment.
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
340 US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: www.stonewallkitchen.com/our-company/jobs-%40-stonewall-kitchen/