Retailer: Crate and Barrel
Hours/Week: Full Time
Shifts Available: Full tine
Salary: Competitive Salary
Via Our Web Site
As an Outlet Specialist, you are critical to the success of store sales and service, merchandise design and operations. While contributing to the operational and visual merchandising work in the store, you are constantly learning operations, merchandising, problem solving, time management, and presentation skills. By working with both internal and external customers, your expertise and communication skills are called upon and refined daily. Your ability to multitask and support the customers and business needs in the moment are critical. The experience as an Outlet Specialist is the foundation for understanding how to drive sales through efficient operational work and merchandising and sales. A true love for customer service, efficiency, and visual presentation and passion for our products leads to success in this position.
What you'll do:
• Communicate regularly with the applicable Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader to review business results, share observations and provide feedback.
• Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service through modeling behaviors.
• Teach, coach and train associates on customer service, selling skills, product knowledge, processes and best practices through demonstrations, discussions, and resources.
• Master resources provided to strengthen product knowledge and encourage omni-channel selling.
• Focus on promoting brand awareness as they pertain to, or are driven by, position.
• Analyze results into actionable behaviors and goals in order to improve customer satisfaction.
• Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader to review business results, share observations and provide feedback.
• Drive sales in the department and its categories through product and process expertise and customer and team engagement.
What you'll bring:
• Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion for design and home furnishings
• 1+ years customer service or retail experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
This web page is courtesy of the Kittery Outlet Association.
If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact:
Crate and Barrel
US Route 1 Kittery, ME 03904
Web Site: bit.ly/3eM5M4W